WixPie v2.11 v126.96.36.199
- Included a 5 day WixPie Standard Trial
- No need to register for the basic version anymore.
- Add and edit basic information like ProductName, Manufacturer, ProductCode, UpgradeCode, Version, Language and more.
- Show only the properties that you require or show all properties.
- Add Installer icon.
- Add bigback and banner images.
- Add License.
- Add .NET condition with the necessary properties in one click.
- Add directory structure for files, desktop or startmenu shortcuts.
- Add and manage files in one place.
- Add Features and Component or ComponentGroups.
- Add user interface
- Show and manage the Wix-Toolset files.
- Add one or select multiple wxs files without the need for a project file.
- Change the WixPie layout for the task.
- Add or remove WixExtensions and namespaces automatically.
- Create the installer by pressing on Build.
- Generate logging file in the installer directory.
- Create an MSI installer or use the Burn engine and bundle a Web .NET installer.
- Added possibility to create a uninstall shortcut in the directory page.
- With XML coverage the used elements are highlighted in the xml view. (extensions are not supported for now)
- Remove empty components and componentref elements after a delete.
- Readonly support for include files (wxi)
- Reposition elements.
- With the IIS (Virtual Directory) Package you can create a virtual directory insite the Default Website
- With the IIS Package you can create a Website with AppPool
- Use the executable file version number
- Installer Sequence (Custom Action) Package
- Reposition layout filter packages with drag & drop
- Windows Services
Minimum system requirements:
.NET Framework 4.6
Windows 7 SP1 or newer (Windows 8, 8.1, and 10)
WixPie 1.0 (Preview 2) v1.0.1397
This is the only version with a MSI Dialog Editor, when there is an other version with that functionality this version will be removed.
In this preview only the following elements are shown:
And the following extensions are included:
- MSI Dialog editor
- You are here: